A SET OF
COMMONSENSE PROVISIONS FOR THE GUIDANCE, SAFETY AND
ENJOYMENT OF ALL WHO USE PERRANPORTH CARAVAN
1. Holiday units are offered subject to being unlet at the time booking fee and booking forms are received.
2. Holiday units let to families or couples only, no all male/female parties.
3. The number of persons in the accommodation at any time MUST NOT EXCEED THE NUMBER OF BERTHS IN THE HOLIDAY UNIT including children of all ages.
4. Cars may be parked at owner’s risk in the area provided close to the Holiday unit.
5.Because of the danger to accommodation windows and the occupiers, free ball games of any kind are prohibited in the caravan area. A large safe playing area is only a short distance away.
6. When booking please ensure details are correct. Only the persons named on the form can occupy the Holiday unit. Bookings are not transferable.
7. Deposits are non-refundable. We advise you take out some holiday insurance to cover any unforeseen reason to cancel.
8. For hygienic reasons, bedding, blankets, pillows, cushions, etc. MUST NOT be taken out of the accommodation.
9. Any damage which may occur must be reported immediately by phone or a note to our reception.
10. Holidaymakers should be aware that the caravan park is part of a wildlife area and therefore the ground can sometimes be uneven. Customers may also find a torch useful at night .
11. In the rare event that you should have a complaint, however serious or trivial, please contact us in order that we may resolve the problem. It is considered unreasonable to make a complaint on or after departure, if we have not been given the opportunity to correct any matters that may arise during your stay.
12. Users of the site do so at their own risk and the management cannot accept responsibility for accidents causing injury, damage or loss of any kind.
13. NO PETS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED IN THE ACCOMODATION AT ANY TIME.